Hey there! Let's check out what I call the "BIG 5", these are the biggest issues that will transform our country into a thriving nation!
You will find that these are not based on any party principles, they are aligned directly with our country's foundational principles...
...in order to uphold every American's GOD-GIVEN right to LIFE, LOVE and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS:
1) We Must Have a Good Economy
- We Need to Get Inflation Under Control (The biggest indirect tax increase in U.S. History). - Bring Innovation and Jobs back to the States (We are pouring our country's money into country's abroad instead of stimulating our own economy). - Stop insane Government spending (over 13 TRILLION dollars have been printed under Covid... this needs to STOP!) - Support small businesses (Make it easy and more attractive to start and run a business).
2) We Must Have Access to Good Healthcare
- Breakup the Healthcare Mafia (keeping the inner-circles from driving the prices up). - Open up Healthcare to Free-market Competition (so competition brings prices down and you gain transparency) - Guarantee GOOD Private Coverage for Everyone (healthcare is a basic human right)
3) We Must Be Protected Domestically and Internationally
- Optimize our Military Spending (Focusing our spending on building our army STRONGER and BETTER) - Increasebenefits for active and retired defence branches (You serve or served and protected our country domestically or abroad, it is OUR DUTY to serve you!) - Protect our 2nd amendment (GUNS keep us safe and protected as individual and as a nation, if they take them away, they take away our freedom!)
4) We Must Take Care of Our Families:
- Women should have the right to paid maternity leave (All women should have the right to 6 and up to 12 months of paid leave to focus on their babies)
- The Burden on Families should be lighter (More Government funds for family-focused programs)
- Childcare should be more accessible (More Government help to childcare) - Federal school funding should be increased (currently only about 7.9% a measly $1,900 per child)
5) We Must End Government Overreach:
- End the Government Gender Confusion Agenda (Our kids are under attack and if we don't change this, they will suffer).
- Push back the Federal Government's reach (Less Government control and more empowering of the people). - Guarantee our 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Speech (STOP social media and news censoring! Let the people know the truth). - Align our Government with our Christian Fundamental values (Without moral absolutes in our Government, are nation will be confused and lost).